The waterjet allows for highly customized processes, with minimum effort and with grades of finish definable. The absence of regeneration tool allows lower costs compared to traditional cutting tools.
The cold cutting allows to obtain machining without any alteration thermal and structural absence of vapors, fumes and dust. The cut material does not present then burns, variations in the original color, or internal structural modification, ie the atomic structure, the material itself.
The accuracy obtained by cutting water is unsurpassed. Even on the most fragile materials can achieve results not possible with other types of cutting.
The accuracy of the cut results from:
• High-speed cutting
• High precision cutting
• excellent surface quality
• no burrs
• no need for further processing
• reduced kerf
• no shear stress on the material and hence no need stirrup piece
• implementing rapid prototyping
• flexible manufacturing, just in time
• better use of the material due to the CAD / CAM
• availability of PC systems and CNC